Top Best Boarding School in Punjab 2023-24
Why we are Best Boarding School in Punjab?
Apollo Public School is best boarding school in Punjab for students aged 2+ to 17 years, Air Conditioned Hostel Separate for Boys & Girls. Apollo Public School is a community of care, challenge and tolerance : a place where students from all around the world meet, study and live together in an environment which is exceptionally beautiful, safe, culturally profound and inspiring to the young mind. The excellent academic , athletic and artistic instruction available give the students a true international education , one which not only prepares them for the university studies but also enriches their lives within a multi-cultural family environment.
We provide a safe, caring boarding environment that enriches the lives of the students. Under the guidance of boarding management, implement procedures and proactively evaluate on various levels. These features contribute to the holistic development and well-rounded education that Apollo Public Boarding School with hostel facilities aim to provide. Keep in mind that each boarding school may have its unique approach and offerings, so it’s essential to research and visit schools to find the one that best fits your child’s needs and goals.
Best Bording School in Punjab
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME- Apollo Residential School Best Boarding School in Punjab is committed to provide all modern infrastructure , hygienic and sanitized living conditions, happy and creative environment, etiquettes & grooming, balanced and nutritious diet necessary for growing children. It dedicates itself to build a character, capabilities and competence through spiritual, moral, social, physical, emotional, psychological and positive attitude.
Why we are one of India’s Best Boarding School
- Extended family of Principal, Warden, House Masters and Master on duty.
- Separate A.C. Hostels for boys and girls.
- Well-furnished rooms with modern facilities.
- Sanitized housekeeping and cleaning.
- Active day schedule from wake-up call to bedtime.
- Modern Kitchen and Dining Hall.
- Nutritious menu prepared by dieticians and food experts.
- Tasty healthy meals, R.O. water and water Coolers.
- Common Rooms fitted with plasma TV.
- Regular Health Check-ups, round-the-clock Medical Assistance.
- Emotional and career counseling.
- Celebration of festivals, birthdays and achievements.
- Special remedial classes for all the students.
Beyond The Class Rooms
The students of the school are divided into four houses- SUBASH, TAGORE, BHAGAT and LAJPAT with the aim of developing competitive spirit. They also take turns in maintaining the discipline and decorum of the school.
Excursions & Tours
The school strives to attain a balanced growth of the children by giving equal importance to both curricular and co-curricular activities. The school encourages the students to choose a hobby of their choice from the wide range available (Literacy and Scientific Activity Clubs, Book Reading, Art and Craft, Photography, Needle Work, Indian Classical Dance, Music, Band Groups, Environmental Club and Dramatics.
Best Boarding School in Punjab SCHOOL ENDEAVOURS to develop all round personality of its students. It offers opportunity for participation in a wide range of co-curricular activities, hobbies and interests of various groups. Students are required to participate in some of the activities of their choice compulsorily for overall development of their mental attitude.
PREFECTORIAL COUNCIL to develop the quality leadership school nominates the prefectorial council of the school comprising of school captain & vice-captain (Boys & Girls). The senior most students of the school get an opportunity to be the member of this council.
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- School regularly conducts programmes that aimed at personality enhancement and improvement of English for the new comers from Hindi medium.
- Debates, poetry recitation, declamation and essay writing
- Daily news headlines reading in assembly
- General knowledge and quiz competitions
- Sports day & annual day celebrations
- Celebration of national and religious festivals of all religions
- Educational and excursion tours. Music and dance, Arts and Craft, Dramatics
- Science, Arts and craft exhibitions. Environmental awareness and social service projects
- Literary Clubs, Photography club. Calligraphy competition, Spell-o-fun, Essay writing, poetry writing
AISSE 2023 - 2024
The students of Apollo Public School, Patiala Best Boarding School in Punjab showed an outstanding performance in CBSE Class-X Examination for the Session 2023-2024.
A total of 46 students appeared in AISSE 2023.
The School topper Kashish Sood scored 97.2% followed by Khushneet Kaur who scored 96.4%. Apollo Public School has yet again raised the bar and proved its academic excellence by exhibiting an upward trend in the scores obtained. The stupendous result reflects the perseverance, tenacity and hard work of the students and the faculty.
AISSCE 2023 - 2024
The students of Apollo Public School, Patiala Best Boarding School in Patiala showed an outstanding performance in CBSE Class-XII Examination for the Session 2023-2024.
A total of 251 students appeared in AISSCE 2023 out of which 55 students scored above 90%, 48 students scored above 80%.
The School toppers are Jasdeep Kaur (science) who scored 97.2% followed by Yuvraj Sharma and Komal Kapoor (Commerce) scored 96.6 and Dilvinder Preet Kaur (Humanities) scored 95.4%. Apollo Public School has yet again raised the bar and proved its academic excellence by exhibiting an upward trend in the scores obtained. The stupendous result reflects the perseverance, tenacity and hard work of the students and the faculty.