Excursions & Tours
Outdoor camps, tours and picnics are organized from time to time to give the child some educational and recreational exposure.
Beyond The Class Room
The students of the school are divided into four houses- SUBASH, TAGORE, BHAGAT and LAJPAT with the aim of developing competitive spirit. They also take turns in maintaining the discipline and decorum of the school.
SCHOOL ENDEAVOURS to develop all round personality of its students. It offers opportunity for participation in a wide range of co-curricular activities, hobbies and interest of various groups. Students are required to participate in some of the activities of their choice compulsorily for overall development of their mental attitude.
PREFECTORIAL COUNCIL to develop the quality leadership school nominates the prefectorial council of the school comprising of school captain & vice-captain (Boys & Girls). The senior most students of the school get an opportunity to be the member of this council.
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- School regularly conducts programmes that aimed at personality enhancement and improvement of English for the new comers from Hindi medium.
- Debates, poetry recitation, declamation and essay writing
- Daily news headlines reading in assembly
- General knowledge and quiz competitions
- Sports day & annual day
- Celebration of national and religious festivals of all religions
- Educational and excursion tours. Music and dance, Arts and Craft, Dramatics
- Science, Arts and craft exhibitions. Environmental awareness and social service projects
- Literary Clubs, Photography club. Calligraphy competition, Spell-o-fun, Essay writing, poetry writing
The school strives to attain a balanced growth of the children by giving equal importance to both curricular and co-curricular activities. The school encourages the students to choose a hobby of their choice from the wide range available (Literacy and Scientific Activity Clubs, Book Reading, Art and Craft, Photography, Needle Work, Indian Classical Dance, Music, Band Groups, Environmental Club and Dramatics
Project Work And Exhibitions
The latent creative abilities of students are kindled, inculcated and reinforced through various project work and exhibitions held in the school. The innate potential of each child comes to the surface and gives him a better understanding of the subject while providing relief from the monotonous works of the class.