Once a child Starts to finish Primary School Parents start thinking about choosing a day school Or boarding school for their children.
What is Boarding School?
Boarding school is also an educational institution where students are studying, After which they have to go to their rooms in the guardianship of the school Teachers. Both day and boarding schools have separate advantages and disadvantages.
What is day School?
A day school is an educational institution where students are studying In a day, after which the students return to their homes.
How to choose a school for your children, boarding school or Day school?
A boarding school is an excellent solution to parents that cannot devote too much time to the child or you are living in such an area that is unhealthy for the progress of your child then you can choose a boarding school for your children
Is Boarding schools are better than day school?
First, in a boarding school, students quickly focus on their studies and do not have time to go from one house to another; their total focus is on their research. In boarding school teachers are always with you and so if you have any problem With your schoolwork, you can easily ask with them and solve your problem Whereas In day school You are free after going home, you can go anywhere, Your total focus is not on your study. You may deviate from your path. If you have a problem with your homework, you have to wait for tomorrow. So, In this way, boarding school is a better option for your study as compared today School
Myths About Boarding School
There are some myths in society for the boarding school that in the boarding school
The quality of food is terrible, the living style of students are pathetic, Students very badly but these myths are wrong.
The food quality, living style and their teachers in boarding school are excellent.
Advantages and disadvantages of boarding school and day school.
Advantages of day school
- In day school students can enjoy both school and family all together.
- After school, they can go to their homes.
- They can eat their favorite food.
- They are living in the guardianship of their parents.
Disadvantages of day school
- In day school, students are free so that they can deviate from their studies. And pay less attention to the study.
- Students can spend more time playing.
- They can use mobiles for a long time.
- In boarding school, the total focus of the students is towards the study.
- They can solve their problem quickly with their teachers at any time.
- Here students can make their own decisions which would be better for them in the future.
- Boarding schools help students to take their responsibility. It makes students mature.
Disadvantages of Boarding School
- They are living away from their parents.
- Their fees are costly as compared to day school
- They are not free to do anything in school.
- The students spend much of their time without the contact of any one of their family.
Boarding Schools and day schools are good options for children. According to your requirements, you can choose which is better for your children.
Tag:Advantages and disadvantages of boarding school and day school., Advantages of Boarding School, Advantages of day school, boarding school or Day school?, Boarding School Vs Day School, Boarding School Vs Day School Which is Better for Your Child, Disadvantages of Boarding School, Disadvantages of day school, How to choose a school for your children, Is Boarding schools are better than day school?, Myths About Boarding School, what is day boarding school